As an HR manager, you’re no stranger to the tedious and time-consuming task of verifying ex-employee information. With eLockr, you can automate this process and save yourself hours of work.
eLockr is revolutionizing the employee exit process saving HR teams valuable time and resources. In this blog, we’ll understand the reason why hundreds of organizations have adopted eLockr.
eLockr is a free platform that not only streamlines the ex-employee verification process but also automates it. With eLockr, all you need to do is issue digital credentials to your ex-employees when they leave, and eLockr will take care of the rest. The digital credentials can be issued in any one of the three simple ways:
- Issue on a secure web portal
- Upload a spreadsheet with details of ex-employees
- API integration of HRMS with eLockr APIs
Here are five reasons why eLockr is fast being adopted as an exit management platform.
- Reduces Work and Hassle: Let’s face it – ex-employee verification can be a hassle. It involves tracking down old records and compiling all the necessary information in the format shared by the requestor. Sometimes, you may need to take internal approvals. With eLockr, you can automate this process and eliminate the need for any manual work.
- Regulatory Compliance: eLockr helps your organization stay compliant with multiple regulations related to ex-employee information retention, information security, and ex-employee privacy. There is a provision for ex-employees to get a notification each time their information is verified. They also have a provision to turn on explicit electronic consent settings.
|eLockr by-product: We have seen that after adoption of eLockr, many organizations have started collecting and securely storing contact information like mobile and permanent email ID of their ex-employees, which can come in handy to send any communication to ex-employees, or initiatives like running alumni engagement program.
- Employee Empowerment: eLockr isn’t just a tool for HR managers – it’s also a platform for ex-employees. With eLockr, ex-employees can access digital credentials, including verifiable documents such as experience letters issued by ex-employers.
|Imagining the future with eLockr: Just like you have your Government IDs issued on digi-locker, imagine a future where all your documents issued by employers like offer letters, appointment letters, salary slips, Form 16, and experience certificates are available in one single place. And they are all verifiable, which means nobody will doubt the authenticity of those documents.
- Attrition Insights:.eLockr allows you to initiate anonymous ex-employee surveys and gives you visibility on 8 key parameters that most HR teams want to measure in order to get a pulse of key reasons for attrition. And to make things relative, the HR team also gets a percentile, and not only the scores. In addition, since eLockr required the requestor to capture the new employer name, HR teams are able to measure where the ex-employees are joining, and if there are any targeted poaching attempts.
- Cost-Center to Cost-Savings: Finally, eLockr can help HR teams save costs. By automating processes and reducing manual work, the HR team can free up resources and allocate them to more strategic initiatives. Additionally, with the use of the eLockr platform, organizations can also earn credits for every ex-employee verified on the platform. These credits can be used for other services such as verifications and background checks.
In summary, eLockr is an essential tool for HR teams looking to streamline their exit process, stay compliant, and empower their employees. With its range of features and benefits, it’s no surprise that eLockr is quickly becoming the go-to platform for ex-employee verification and more. The platform is also secure, so you don’t have to worry about the confidentiality of your ex-employees’ information. Only authorized personnel to have access to the credentials issued on eLockr, and eLockr uses industry-standard encryption to keep the information safe.
So why not try it out for yourself? Write to partner@eLockr.io for a walkthrough of the eLockr platform!